Address the often complex needs of families while leaving the business in the hands of a good steward.
Family Business Considerations
The sale of a family business can be an excellent opportunity to address the often competing needs of family businesses:
- retained family ownership;
- on-going employment for family members;
- family legacy in the community;
- distribution of sale proceeds among active and inactive family members;
- management succession between generations;
- potential introduction of non-family management.
Learn more about one family business success story.
We have helped 2nd generation to 6th generation family businesses accomplish their goals through a sale to Hadley. How can we help you?
How We Can Help Your Small Company
When the time comes you’ll want a partner with unmatched experience.
An Ownership Transition Support Story…
Succession is hard, getting it right is critical for a successful outcome.
A Management Succession Support Story…
More than just capital, a strategic partner for what lies ahead.
A Growth Support Story…
"As a sixth-generation owner, it was extremely important to me to find a new owner that would be a good steward of the business, it’s people and customers. I found that in Hadley" - Charlie Gillinder, 6th generation family owner