February 29, 2016
By: Paul Wormley
Hadley Capital is working with an experienced executive to identify and acquire value added distributors with the following characteristics:
- Market leadership in a niche or expanding market segment
- Source of consolidated supply for a large number of products
- Large, fragmented customer base that relies on distributor for products and service
- Sells owned and distributed product
- Leverages systems to improve service, delivery and profitability
- Service component of sale protects business from digital disintermediation
- Revenue of $5 – $35 million and a history of profitability
Hadley Capital has a successful track record of acquiring and growing value added distributors in industries as varied as gardening seeds, beekeeping products, and eyewear.
Our executive partner has experience in a wide variety of distribution businesses from healthcare to industrial products and a deep finance background.
Contact us if you own or represent a company that would be a good fit for this targeted acquisition search. Hadley Capital will pay success fees for select introductions.