Acquisition Profile & Niche Product or Service Companies in MidwestBy Scott Dickes
Hadley Capital is working with an experienced executive to identify and acquire niche product or service companies with the following characteristics:
- Market leadership in a niche or expanding market segment
- Branded products or services with strong market awareness
- Located in/around Chicago, Milwaukee or Cincinnati or easily relocatable
- Revenue of $5 & $15 million and a history of profitability
- Sample markets of interest include automotive or motorcycle parts, consumer products or services, car wash equipment and operators, B2B or B2C niche rental businesses, financial technology and applications, among others
Our executive partner has broad senior management experience and is looking for a business to invest in and subsequently manage in partnership with a strong team.
Contact us if you own or represent a company that would be a good fit for this targeted acquisition search. Hadley Capital will pay success fees for select introductions.
Scott Dickes - General Partner
Scott founded Hadley Capital in 1998 with the objective of bringing a professional investment strategy to the small company market. Scott has spent the better part of two decades financing and growing small companies. It’s in his blood … he grew up visiting small companies on family vacations with his dad who was also a small company investor.
Scott works with Gillinder Glass, S&S, Custom Label, Harris Seeds, ISS, and W.C. Rouse, and was previously the chairman of the board of Packaging Specialists, JRI Industries and Kelatron, all former Hadley Capital companies.
He enjoys traveling with his family, flying (instrument rated pilot), rock climbing, golf, paddle tennis, and water skiing. Scott recently took up beekeeping as a hobby.
Scott is a Trustee of the Hadley School for the Blind (no affiliation). He holds a BA from Duke University and received his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. Scott and his wife have two teenage children.