February 29, 2016
By: Paul Wormley
Hadley Capital is working with an experienced executive to identify and acquire an industrial products manufacturer with the following characteristics:
- Market leadership in a niche or expanding market segment
- Branded products with strong market awareness
- Multiple channels of distribution (direct, distributor, catalog, etc.)
- Proprietary, company-owned product designs
- Revenue of $5 – $35 million and a history of profitability
- Sample company types include capital equipment manufacturers, material handling products, packaging products and packaging equipment manufacturers, and building products
Our executive partner has more than 20 years experience in diverse industrial markets, leading smaller industrial companies and building and empowering teams to grow revenues and improve operations.
Contact us if you own or represent a company that would be a good fit for this targeted acquisition search. Hadley Capital will pay success fees for select introductions.