Acquisition Profile & Industrial Products ManufacturerBy Paul Wormley
Hadley Capital is working with an experienced executive to identify and acquire an industrial products manufacturer with the following characteristics:
- Market leadership in a niche or expanding market segment
- Branded products with strong market awareness
- Multiple channels of distribution (direct, distributor, catalog, etc.)
- Proprietary, company-owned product designs
- Revenue of $5 & $35 million and a history of profitability
- Sample company types include capital equipment manufacturers, material handling products, packaging products and packaging equipment manufacturers, and building products
Our executive partner has more than 20 years experience in diverse industrial markets, leading smaller industrial companies and building and empowering teams to grow revenues and improve operations.
Contact us if you own or represent a company that would be a good fit for this targeted acquisition search. Hadley Capital will pay success fees for select introductions.
Paul Wormley - General Partner
Paul joined Hadley Capital in 2005. He has spent his entire career working with small and emerging companies. Paul grew up in a family business environment and is an owner of his family’s community newspaper business. Paul works with GT Golf Supplies, Pneu-Con, Open Sky Media and Centare. He was the chairman of the board of directors for i-deal Optics, a previous Hadley Capital company.
Paul is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys fishing, hunting, riding motorbikes, Crossfit and an occasional craft beer. He works closely with a number of non-profit organizations including One Acre Fund and Trout & Salmon Foundation, and serves as chairman of the Finance Committee at his church.
Paul is a graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder and received an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He and his wife, Rosemary, have three children.